Karmann Ghia Door Panels: Two Tone Vertical Pleat Door Panels
These are Beetle two tone door panels by TMI, but the two tone pattern is identical on the Ghia (though the shape of the door panels are different).
About Our Door Panels
- Made by TMI: Expect durable masonite cores, correct pleating, original colors, and a reliable fit.
- On this page: Order full sets of Two-Tone Vertical door panels for Karmann Ghia Sedans 1956-1974.
- Ghia door panels take a minimum of four to five weeks to ship.
Two-Tone Vertical Door Panels for 1956-1974 Karmann Ghia Sedans
- Designed to match two-tone or 12" insert seat upholstery
- Karmann Ghia door panels come with or without map pockets on both front panels
- Choose one color for the top/bottom (also called the surround) and one for the insert
- Comes in Smooth Leatherette Vinyl, Velour, Regal Velour, or Tweed: Click here for a swatch
Karman Ghia parts for the following years: 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973 and 1974