Karmann Ghia Seat Covers: Sedan, Full Sets (Front & Rear)
- Made by TMI: Expect correct pleating, solid piping, and a reliable fit. These seat covers are made of Enduratex vinyl, the thickest and most durable vinyl available.
- Our Colors: TMI offers exact and authentic colors, which makes matching OEM or TMI colors easy and accurate.
- On this page: Order original-style Ghia replacement seat covers and headrest covers, full sets only, 1956-1974 Ghia Sedans.
- Has original style pleats
- Matching head rest covers are also available on this page (sold separately)
- Comes in Smooth Leatherette Vinyl, Basketweave, Tweed Cloth, or Velour or Regal Velour: Click here for a swatch
You can select a color and fabric using the picture. The woven fabric colors are the same colors as are available in the smooth (unwoven) leather grain seats. If you would like to have an unwoven (smooth leatherette) seat, just jot down your color choice. You can specify your color choice in the checkout message box.
Many restorers are opting for the "Eleganza" seat covers. These have smooth vinyl borders and tweed cloth inserts. Inserts can be "full" like in the picture of the seat with the charcoal insert; or the inserts can be "small" like in the pleated insert in the tan interior shown in the large seat.
If you want Eleganza seats you can select any pair of colors you wish. During checkout specify the fabric or fabrics in the checkout message section.
All covers are sold as a complete set: fronts plus rear.
We are showing an illustration of original seat configurations because many cars have been altered. Please verify your seat style with the pictured style for your year.
All seat covers are pleated and configured as you specify. All seats are custom made and require about three weeks to ship.
Seat cover sets and front seats for 1969 and later ghias with separate head rests do not include the head rests. Head rest covers are a separate item and should be ordered separately from the seat covers.